About the Wildcat Stadium Renovation
Project Goal: To provide the Harrison community with a state-of-the-art space to learn, grow, develop, and compete.
Financial GOAL: $1.5 Mil
- Installation of multi-purpose turf field in Wildcat Stadium.
- Installation of digital scoreboard.
- Installation of 100 yards of irrigated grass practice space.
- Visitor concessions and restroom building.
***Potential Renovations based on funds raised: Turf practice field, additional parking.
- Grass Practice Fields Installation: August 2019
- Synthetic Turf Field Installation: June 2020
- New Scoreboard Installation: June 2020
- Visitor Concessions and Restrooms: July 2020
- Collection of Pledge Commitments by January 1, 2020